WHO: All Bergen County residents interested in parks
WHY: To help create a Master Plan for parks & recreation in the future
WHAT: At this second series of Community Meetings, we will discuss conceptual ideas for the parks using
what we learned from 8 Public Information Sessions in Jan/Feb and more than 2100 survey responses.
Topics for discussion include:
• balance of nature conservation and active recreation
• enhancement of existing park facilities
• potential green connections
• environmental & historical stewardship
• multi-modal transportation
• events and concessions management
SO: This is your opportunity to voice any ideas, concerns and desires for the future of County parks.
Please join us for some more great conversations!
5/9 - Hackensack
7pm-1pm Two Bergen County Plaza
7pm-10pm James A. McFaul Environmental Center
150 Crescent Avenue
5/11 - Lyndhurst
7pm-10pm - Bergen Community College at the Medowlands
(The same presentation will be given at each session).